Ingredients (2 servings)
2 fillets mackerel
1 teaspoon oil
1/2 red bell pepper
1/2 stalk lemongrass
1/2 red onion
1/2 bunch coriander
1 tablespoon Nampula
1/2 tablespoon lime juice
1/2 tablespoon sugar
Chopped dried chili pepper
1. Slice red bell pepper into strips, thinly slice onions, and thinly chop lemongrass.
2. Thinly slice red onion, chop coriander and mix together in a bowl.
3. Sprinkle mackerel with salt and spices, and rub with oil.
4. Heat the carbon grill on medium heat, place the mackerel skin side down. Watch the heat and flip mackerel when cooked. Mix the vegetables in number 1 with spices and stir fry.
5. Place cooked mackerel and vegetables on dish and garnish with lime. Cover with sauce.
(Sauce) Mix together sauce ingredients in bowl.
With the carbon grill, fish is deliciously cooked to a crisp. Excess fat flows down the grooves so the skin is cooked crispy and the meat tender and juicy. The ingredients don't stick to the grill so they are cooked without falling apart. Mackerel can be replaced with other fish.
When cooking with the JET, it is recommended that you drizzle the ingredients with some oil before cooking.
After serving as chef at a French restaurant, Seiichi Horio established HORIO COOKING