＊Swells from the inside out
＊Non-stick without oil
＊Time-efficient (cooking time is shorter) compared to other cooking tools
The overall functionality of ANAORI kakugama is that oysters are cooked so that they swell from the inside and the flesh becomes plump, giving you the same far infrared effect as charcoal fire, less dripping, non-stick and allows it to cook quickly, consistent in any cooking method.
Ingredients for 2 servings
- Spicy mustard mixed with vinegar miso
1. Rinse oysters without shells with grated radish and water.
2. Highly heat on the grill pan (outer lid) without oil.
3. Place the prepared oysters on the heated grill pan and grill on both sides at medium heat.
4. Arrange on a plate and season with three seasonings.