Ingredients (4 servings)
Sea bream - 1 whole
White wine - 50ml
1. Prepare the sea bream by removing any scales, making incisions in the flesh and seasoning with salt and black pepper. Rinse the pre-soaked clams and drain them in a sieve. Finely chop the anchovies, halve the cherry tomatoes and cut the garlic cloves in half, removing the seeds. Remove the seeds from the red pepper.
2. In the DISC, heat the olive oil over medium heat and add the garlic and red pepper. When fragrant, add the anchovies and mix. Add the sea bream, clams, cherry tomatoes, olives, capers and thyme.
3. Pour the white wine and water into the pan from step 2, cover and simmer over medium heat for about 6 to 8 minutes.
4. When the clams have opened and everything is cooked through, sprinkle with chopped Italian parsley.
- Cook the spaghetti in salted boiling water according to package directions.
Add the cooked spaghetti from step 1 to the remaining Acqua Pazza broth. Toss to combine, season to taste with salt if necessary, and sprinkle with chopped Italian parsley.
Adjust the cooking time according to the size of the sea bream.
This dish is a luxurious menu that can easily impress your guests when a whole fish fits in and brings cheers to the table. Even bone-in fish cooks well with the high sealing lid and the infrared effect of the charcoal, resulting in moist and tender flesh.
The delicious soup, rich in seafood flavors, is highly recommended to be fully enjoyed by using it as a sauce for the finishing pasta. If you have leftover cherry tomatoes, olives, capers, or other ingredients, feel free to add them to taste.
After serving as chef at a French restaurant, Seiichi Horio established HORIO COOKING